Saturday, September 2 ¦ 10.00- 1.00pm ¦ £25
Take time out to enjoy a relaxing meditation retreat in the Chilterns. Buddhist nun Gen Nyingpo will lead you in three relaxing sessions of meditations and practical advice for a happy life.
This sequence of meditations is simple, yet can have a deep impact on your mental and physical health. For centuries these instructions have been practiced in the east and were shown to bring peace, happiness and healing.
At this event Buddhist nun, Gen Nyingpo will explain and guide beautiful Buddhist meditation methods. Through practising these meditations regularly, you will unlock the inner potential to heal your mind. This can also bring physical benefits as our mind becomes more relaxed and positive.
You will learn how to:
- Uncover your inner energy
- Cleanse and purify your mind
- Become happier, calmer with more compassion
The event will include:
- 3 sessions and refreshment breaks
- Simple guided meditations that can be reproduced at home
- Relax in the beautiful gardens during the breaks